Medical penile implantsThere are medical conditions that can prevent someone with a penis from getting an erection. Implants exist to mechanically restore this functionality. To my knowledge, there are no consumer products that incorporate this. If you have worked on these devices or have an extra one lying around, let me know.
- Penile prosthesis implantation: past, present and future, International Journal of Impotence Research
- Penile prosthesis implant: scientific advances and technological innovations over the last four decades
- The Development of Modern Penile Implants, Sexual Medicine Reviews
- Page on penile implants from Coloplast, a manufacturer
- Transthetics page on their Bionic Basic prototype
- Expired US Patent US3991752A, "Penile Implant"
- Expired US Patent US3893456A, "Penile prosthesis"
- Withdrawn European Patent EP0532162A1, "Unitary inflatable penile prosthesis"