Pressure/force measurementsSexual response can be measured by muscle contractions in both sexes. This can be done with an air pressure sensor reading a volume of air being compressed; or with strain gauges; or with a load cell (which, if we're being honest, are just strain gauges anyway).
Orgasms appear to show a characteristic succession of pulses in the data, variable by person, orgasm etc.
- Air pressure: The male orgasm: pelvic contractions measured by anal probe Archive of Sexual Behavior
- Air pressure: The female orgasm: pelvic contractions
- Air pressure: The Nogasm project
- Lioness's page on measured orgasm patterns (a commercialized version of this tech)
- Kitt Stubbs, PhD pushlished plans at the Toymaker Project for The Hammer, using strain guages
I made one using a load cell with attached 3D printed fairings, and a buttplug with a volume to hold it. The files for both the mold and the fairings are available on Thingiverse.