Bawdy Blueprints / NSFWOpen-source sextech hardware R&D. Biomimicry, design, product teardowns.
Resources for mirroring biology in engineering can be found here, including product teardowns, build plans for projects, and links to research. These pages are probably NSFW, but I'm sure if you show it to your boss they'll understand.
Can be found at reddit.com/r/bawdyblueprints and twitter.com/bawdyblueprints.
- Linear thrusting "magthrust" Aliexpress toy
- Heated cheapo Aliexpress dildo
- Aliexpress clit-sucker
- qDot's teardown of a Fleshlight Launch
- Lioness' teardown of a Rabbit
- Lioness' teardown of a Magic Wand
- Silicone information links
- Mold design for 3D printing
- 3D printed mold surface finishing - page to come
Variable rigidity and sizeToys don't change from flaccid to erect, throb, or expand like biological things do. Yet.
- Linear Resonance Actuators (LRAs) - page to come
- The Linear Project
SensingBoth how to make a machine know what's happening to it; and for the machine to know what a person is doing.
- Dildo depth sensing using IR
- Pressure / force measurements with buttplug example, orgasm detection
- Accelerometer / gyroscope
- PDF: Hardware Design for Capacitive Touch whitepaper, SiLabs
Generating 3D Models
- Daz Studio, obj output
- Virt-A-Mate, obj output
- Blender, open-source, the standard for creating and manipulating mesh files
- Meshlab, open-source, editing and cleaning mesh file software
- Meshmixer, another program used for editing and cleaning mesh files
- The Dildo-Sculptor, a tool to rotate a curve & export to stl
- Dildo Generator, another tool to rotate a curve & export to stl
- Software that should exist but doesn't yet